Be sure to join the email list first!
This summer, adopt this devastating system from top that:
- Stops the first move (regardless what it is)
- leads to you turning your opponent from two of the three main positions (base and mat)
- Gives you an easy to follow 1-2-3, color-by-numbers blueprint, so you know exactly how to turn your opponent – whichever way he moves
This summer, you can set your youth wrestler on the path to long-term success!
Summer Youth Mat Machine Camp July 8-10 (Grades 3-6 in Fall 2019) (Commuter Camp)
**Registration for this camp is now open (and fills up fast). Be sure to join the email list first!
This summer you can discover:
- The excellent Hips series, designed to build skills and movements your athlete will win with years from now
- Stop your opponent’s first move…every time
- An introduction to our dynamic turn system used by our high school state level athletes
- **NEW** Leg Countering System for the Youth Wrestler
Cost is only $170 per athlete
Doors Open: 9:30 am
Arrival Time: 9:30 – 9:45 am
Session Times: 10 am – 12 noon 1 pm – 3 pm (Lunch at noon)
Departure Time: 3 pm each day
Note: This is a Commuter Camp.