This summer, every camper will receive your own copy of the Rapid Risers Handbook, lifted directly from the pages of my new, not-quite-finished book. In it, you can discover how to:
- quickly gain ground on, and pass your competitors using the attribute that Rapid Risers possess to be successful in wrestling
- discover what the top level athletes do, that others aren’t willing to (this is what separates them from the pack)
- quickly implement a system of wrestling that can have you jumping levels fast.
- discover your path to becoming a rapid riser
2019 Summer Camp Schedule is now set! Scroll to the bottom and save the dates on your calendar!
You can download the Summer Camp brochure here
Randy's Attack System Summer Camps
Now is your chance to Master the explosive Attack System Takedown series
***registration now open
Introducing: 2019 Takedown Master Camp,
June 16-19, 2019 (HS/Junior High)
Now's your chance to learn:
- A simple technique so you are positioned to attack – but nearly impossible to take down.
- The most dynamic set-up system to create openings and angles so you can attack your opponent
- Own the circle – by systematically breaking your opponent's position
- Learn the finer details that give elite wrestlers the best chance to finish their shots…every time!
- Much, much, more, aimed at making you a master of the takedown.
Now is the time for you to Win On The Mat!
Introducing: 2019 Mat Machine Camp, June 29 – July 2, 2019 (HS/Jr High)
***Registration is now open
- Crush the Opposition With My Powerful Top System, designed to turn the best athletes
- Neutralize and Escape from the most devastating rides in wrestling today
Attend this hard hitting camp to discover:
- How to turn the best athletes quickly
- Exploit the most common tendencies that athletes do and coaches teach
- From bottom, shut down the opponent's attacks in the first split-second
- Learn why it never matters what the opponent's first move is…from top or down
- Much, much more to fast track your top and down positions
Attack System Premier: our advanced program for the elite
Attack System wrestler
If you are dedicated to Attack System Wrestling and ready for the most advanced training available to put you on top of the podium, you must be a part of this!
Train at our most advanced event, specially designed for our most dedicated Wrestlers
- Learn Training techniques used by the champions
- Advanced finishes and scrambles you will use on the biggest stage
- Winning the mental battles to wrestle your best when it counts the most
- Learn a complete turn and pin system from top to bottom!
- Automate your bottom countering so you are ready for the most advanced top tactics in the sport!
- And much more!
Attack System Premier, Session 1, Takedown Mastery: June 21-23
Attack System Premier, Session 2, Mat Mastery: July 5 – 7
This series is specially designed for those who are dedicated to mastering the Attack System Way of Wrestling. It is a MUST for the advanced Attack System Wrestler who is ready to train at the Highest Level. Come prepared to train like a champion!
Limit: 15 athletes
Summer Youth Camps: the catalyst for your youth
wrestler's long-term success
**NEW This summer: Younger Youth Skills Camp for Grades 1-3
Introduce your young athletes to the Easy to Learn, Nearly Impossible to Stop System for Winning More Matches!
This summer, make a REAL difference in your wrestling…and your life.
The Great Equalizer, Mental Training, is taught and developed at every Attack System Camp.
Mental toughness is built through small victories. Not through sitting on the couch and thinking about it, but through Real Actions. Doing the extra sprint, climbing the extra rope, pushing through when it hurts. Do you possess the mental toughness to do this?
Champions are not born, they are made. Did you know that there is a path toward developing the Winner's Mindset, even if you don't currently possess it?
You can gain your Mental Edge this summer. You can come here and learn specific techniques that help you develop your mindset. These techniques are only taught here, you can't get them anywhere else.
- shut out negative thoughts and messages
- gain your mental edge in every match…regardless of the opponent
- utilize your mental game to get better workouts and more intensity
- learn and utilize new technique faster than ever before
2019 Summer Camp Schedule:
2019 High School/Junior High Camps:
Attack System Takedown Master Camp: June 16-19, 2019
Attack System Premier: Takedown Mastery: June 21-23, 2019
Attack System Mat Machine Camp: June 29 – July 2, 2019
Attack System Premier: Mat Mastery: July 5-7, 2019
2019 Youth Camps
Younger Youth Skills Camp: June 10-11 2019 (Commuter)
Older Youth Takedown Master Camp: June 12-14 2019 (Resident/Commuter)
Older Youth Mat Machine Camp: July 8-10 2019 (Commuter)