- why would you want to roll around with a bunch of sweaty guys?
- I could never wear that singlet thing
- and of course...wrestling is so gay
They just don't get it.
Here, for the uneducated, is why we do it (short list, I could write a book):
- Its the ultimate mano y mano sport. There is NOTHING more masculine than physically dominating another guy on the mat
- Its the toughest sport...which draws the toughest people. If you can wrestle, everything else is easy (ask the navy seals...filled with wrestlers. Ask special forces...swimming with wrestlers.
- you can legally punch a guy in the face without going to jail (my personal favorite).
That's why I joined this cult called wrestling and continue to defend the compound...
and yeah...we ARE wired just a little differently (okay a LOT differently)...
but we like ourselves, don't we?
The ultimate in sport is domination of your opponent...and the key to dominating your opponent is developing your own relentless attacking style, which allows you to put your opponent on defense immediately and keep him there....
which I go into depth about tomorrow morning via the Takedown Master's mini-mag.
This episode is called Learn how to develop a relentless attacking style.